Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Yes its only you...


Inspired by the song - "Tum hi Ho"... From the movie Ashiqui 2... Amazing lyrics...




Now I just can’t live without you,
Do I even exist without you?

If I fall apart from you,
I will fall apart from myself…

As you are the one,
Yes you are,
My life from now on… is you…
My peace, my pain,
You alone are my love…

You and I are so different,
Yet even one moment,
I fail to stay away from you,
Every day I live only for you,
All my time is just for you,
No moment of mine can be without you,
On every breath of mine… It’s your name…

As its you,
Yes you,
My life from now on… is you…
My peace, my pain,
My love, it’s only you…

I live, only for you,
I give all of me, only to you,
Your loyalty gave me refuge,
Let go all my sadness,
My destiny now is with you,
With you I am now complete…

Because you are the one,
Yes you are the one,
My peace and my pain,
You alone are my love…

________________________Rashmi (24th July, 2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment