Sunday, September 4, 2011

How I Wish...



How I Wish____________________________

I wish I could just do - “Spell Check”…

The spells, fowl words I could erase,
Would just remove their trace,
Inappropriate says that left few hurt,
Those that left scarred relations, wasn’t worth…

I wish I could just do – “Edit”...

Unwanted happenings I would seek,
Which hurt, those who were meek,
Awkward situations I would find,
And try to alter them and rewind…

I wish I could just do –“Cut Copy Paste”...

I would copy-paste all moments that made me smile,
Those that left me oh so happy for a while,
Also would cut all those moments that moist my eyes,
And left me standing in front of infinite whys…

I wish I could just do – “Save”...

I would save the times that touched me,
The day when I changed from me to “we”,
I would see these when I am down,
So that my spirit gets lifted while I am alone…

I wish I could just do – “Search”...

I would search my lost amigos,
My childhood dreams,
Forgotten school time crush,
Oh… this buried feeling of rush ;)

I wish I could just do –“Delete”… “Shift Delete”...

If not me, then my memory,
Me… I will be just fine… don’t worry,
Also those verses of praises I wrote for you,
I would delete them all, and make your heart all new…

Above all, I wish I could just do –“Format”...

Not my heart, but yours,
And wean it from all the undue fears,
So that it can forget my love,
And can give someone else a chance somehow…

Truly… How I wish I could just "Format" everything in your heart…

__________________Rashmi(2nd September, 2011)


No comments:

Post a Comment