Monday, January 23, 2012

Love Story - Taylor Swift




On Special Request - From Loveleena :)

Love Story 

I bet you all have heard this song of Taylor Swift… For all those who do not belong to this generation… here’s the link ;)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xg3vE8Ie_E

Well my one time favorite song must tell you… at that time I could relate to it oh so deeply… Recently my “Good” friend Loveleena appealed to write something about this song… and was curious how come I haven’t yet touch based on this topic in my blog… ;)

I thought… murmured… and then thought again ;)…lol… should I or should I not… As this song takes me to a different world… a dream world I must say… and the hope to convert the scars to stars rises totally high… after lot of thought here I go :)

Other day Joan just mentioned… When there was nothing on earth… God made Adam and Eve… All they needed to do was love each other… get food for their survival… that’s all… nothing more nothing less… But today we keep running after things … all materialistic things… money… flat… car… and then when we have set it all… we search for the one… to fit in that world… when actually it should be the reverse right ;)

I thought to myself… so true…

In all the hues and cry of downs in relationship… personally and with the loved ones around me… faith in true love in all these years went on diminishing and diminishing and diminishing… But few friends and songs like this gets out the real me … the one oh so emotional … one who still believes that true love does exist… love which is oh so “Unconditional”… :) Wow… told ya… takes me all together to a different world… where nothing else matters… Guys age…. Guys looks… Guys profession… no nothing… all that matters is with the guy the “String is always attached” … Right!

Taylor Swift in this song portrays her urge to be with this guy she loves oh so deeply… and guess what… this song does have a “Happy” walla ending ;)

Wish every love story had such happy endings… if not … How I wish it was so easy to forget it all and love once again with the same passion and trust…  And somewhere deep down we all know its possible… just that we are scared to let it go again like we did the very first time ;) … back then we didn’t know how much it hurts when love fails… now that we know… its difficult…

But as Gods princesses we know that He has set it all for us… the perfect ambiance… the perfect setting… the perfect time… and finally the perfect one… Its just a matter of time… and all this wll come to pass ;)

That's When I Look At U____________________________

Yea when my world is apart,
When love flows a lot,
When there is no light,
To break up the dark at sight...

Thats when i look at you...

Yea when the waves are flooding the shore,
And I cant find my way home anymore,
When there is hope unseen,
To help me and wean...

Thats when i look at you...

Yea when little matters bother me,
And i feel i wanna flee,
When things done seem right,
And i want you to hold me tight...

Thats when i look at you...

Yea when I fight myself each day,
To convince you aint the one in anyway,
When all say you love me in ton,
Though i flip the topic in fun...

But, thats when I look at you....

Yea when I stare at a pinned up star,
And suddenly it goes all blur,
When i try to search ur face again,
But all attempts go vain...

Thats when I look at you...

Yea when you appear just like my dream,
Dream that makes us from me to we,
When I am myself in front of you,
And you love the real me with you...

Thats when I look at you....
Yea ... Thats when I look at you...
_____________________________Rashmi(23rd January, 2011)

4 comments:

  1. superlikes Rash.. thnku thnk <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Welcome my dear

    Cheers,
    Rashmi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rash.. Thnk u so so so so mch .. wow this made me smile .. :-*, incredible words and wid Taylor Swift .. aww one of my fav .. n thnks for considering the request so so mch

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Loveleena

    :) Glad that you loved it my dear... Pleasure is all mine :)

    Love,
    Rashmi

    ReplyDelete