Saturday, December 10, 2011

Yupiee...I am an Aunt!

Yupiee...I am an Aunt!!!

So here’s the day… Finally… Little angel is born… First child in our group… Yupieeee… I am an aunt…

Watching my little angel sleep I felt like just watching her forever… The innocence… The tension free sleep she was having… Little noise and “bang” she used to get up… But I could not dare hold her… ye ye ye… I get scared… Kids are so delicate… I was happy being the photographer as always… clicking her pics … Here’s the pics…






My friend told me… -“Rashmi seekh le… How would you handle your own kids…You getting scared to even hold my child... lol”

Btw did I tell you … My little angel’s name is – Rashi ..

PS: I always knew… “R” named people rock ;)…

_________________________Rashmi(10th December, 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment