Monday, February 27, 2012

Ek Main Aur Ek Tu... With Srk

Well Surprise…. Today morning I actually thought that I would end up writing something really really serious tonight…. What…. Why I usually write during night times… Well… that’s when I can be myself… no one around you see ;)

So the clock struck 4:30 PM today and it was a point further which I just couldn’t take any work any further…. Laptop shut down… all set to leave office… and my friend Irwing said… Rashmi… I believe you in a project called Disney… I winked and said… Cartoons do not follow rules ;)…

But I guess two people made my day…

(1) Easy to guess… SRK
(2) Cant believe I am gonna say this name “Imran Khan”

(1) Srk….

Well I usually do not have to give reasons how he wrecks my spoiled mood…. No ways I didn’t watch his movie… I crashed to crosswords… for non-indians… this is a book store here…. I feel really good in any book store… aimlessly looking at books… just reading something here and there… and in this journey I caught hold of a huge book mann… the book was dedicated to SRK… totally filled with his life journey… pics… words he said… I took the nearest seat… of course my friend was bored… I told him give me some moment ;)…. With Srk ;)… scanned the entire huge book… and also took few pics… of course my guard my friend was watching if some officials around don’t catch me doing this :P… lol…. Fraaanssshippp ke liye kya kya karwaati hun main ;)

Heres few pics ;) .... Shhhh dont inform the Crossword Officials please ;)




Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz













This is the best words of SRK i have ever heard....







(2) Imran Khan

After Srk… we were just aimlessly again roaming in the mall and we thought of catching some movie… mood tho 50% srk ne thik kar dia tha…. Bt wat abt the rest 50%... I wondered… none of the movies were running before 9 Pm.. except… “Ek Main aur Ek Tu” …. My friend looked at me…. With the look… that said “I bet you don’t wanna catch it”….. and to his surprise I said .. “I don’t mind “… Don’t know just felt like watching it…. Even after what the movie did to me last time...;)…

I am not sure if this happens with you guys…. But at times I don’t like a movie the first time…. But apparantely the same movie I end up loving the very next time… yes guys… I loved this movie…. Not sure what … but I simply loved the fact how in just 14 days…. Imrans life changes :) .... For better...

Well my friend differed in this opinion… he said… you liked this movie because of the badhya company ;) Well I will let him take 0.001% credit for it ;) I am generous u see ;)

So its funny but at times Mondays can be fun and full of excitement… mine was fun… how was your Monday?

____________________________Rashmi(27th February, 2012)


No comments:

Post a Comment