Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Single Bells?



Single Bells?

I personally don’t like dark things since quite some time, except Will Smith maybe. I understand people have problems, but reading about them leaves me depressed and suicidal… Nor do I love movies where in people die of cancer… or limphocercoma of the intestine… Doctors don’t sue me now… my spelling of that disease (If it does exist) falls all over the place… Go sue Shahrukh Khan from Anand movie… or Rajesh Khanna, whoever he is….

I mean c’mon… if you tell me you are sad, I would send you my personal collection of “Accha Sila Diya Tune Mere Pyaar Ka” and you wouldn’t need to return that to me anymore…. I don’t need them anymore… not because I am super happy dez days… just that I got them on my morning raga playing already… ;)…. Kidding dude…

I like funny stuff… like watching Ganguly bat, like watching Arjun Rampal act, like staring at my salary slip on month end…. All these are dark… but can be consumed in an easy way…

Title cheek cheek ke bol raha hai… the agony of my “good” friend… (I guess she already knows that this blog is dedicated to her)

Marriage right now for her is like someone trying to force (old) Adnan Sami into Priyanka Chopras jeans….like someone forcing Julia Roberts to watch Ra One from the front row of Ashok Cinema… (c’mon google mat karo.. aisa koi Cinema exist nahi karta hai)…. Kitne examples sunonge bhai… samjha na how uncomfortable this topic makes my friend… ;) ….

I write nonsense ... I am not asking you baba , I am telling you a fact I know . But I write whatever I want to write , rather than what you want me to write . Now a guy reads the stuff at this blog , thinks 'What an cartoon she is' , leaves a comment – “'This is crap . And now you are in trouble”. And later think I will marry a lamp post rather than this girl ;) .Chill Chill . I am having my fun the way I want to, just leave me to my stupid life ;)

So my dear friend… Stop worrying… Haso… Jio… Muskuraoo… Kya pata … Kal Ho na Ho…. Phew… There the dead SRK fan in me is talking again… ;)... 


Aiwe hi bakwaas... I guess serious baatien bahut kar li tha na aaj ;)


Love Ya,
Rashmi

PS: This post is purely intended to make someone smile :) and I bet she is already smiling… Khud ki maarni padi tho kya... Dosti ke liye sab chalta hai ;)

2 comments:

  1. n u made me smile .. total crap :) lolzzzz gud strt ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an cartoon you are. This is crap . And now you are in trouble !! where is the lamp post???? :)

    - And yeah.. Ranbir sucked!! :)

    ReplyDelete