Monday, November 22, 2010

Milte hai.. Break ke Baad ...




Milte Hai... Break ke Baad...

Yarron, I am moving out of this blog for a while… ;)... Yeah yeah.. control your emotions dude... Control your smiles ;)

So dostoon... Milte hai ‘Break Ke Baad’ … Btw if I am not mistaken this movie is gonna be releasing soon right… I love the song ‘Dooriyaan, Bhi hai zaroori’… no no no… this song is not the reason for my break dude… grow up…

So dear all... Happy Thanksgiving…Merry Merry Christmas and A very happy new year to all… See ya next year…

For all those who are already rushing to the nearest sweet shop yelling… ‘Finally she is gone’ … Mann God has answered your prayers… ;)...

So milte hai…. ‘Break ke Baad’...

_______________________Rashmi(23rd November, 2010)

PS : Mr. Spider, you can make this blog your home for some time… I got a meeting at 6 PM today… so negotiation with regards to the rent and all we can do tonight… Mind you… First come first serve basis only… ;)

4 comments:

  1. Dont think you should let the spider in yet... coz i def think you got a lot more to say... and well for all of us who wanted to rush to the sweet shop i think next diwali will be when the discounts are on so you should wait till then... ;-P

    and btw here's proof i actually do read your blog....

    ReplyDelete
  2. tussi ja rahe ho..
    tussi na jao.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. shay.. i expected somethng else :P ... cumon dnt make me frget my email passwords.. I normally cum to chk out this link wen i see ur "mail subjects" ... gosh i will have to remember my passwrds now :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to Reading more from your side

    in the all new SEAsON2

    All The Best and May GOD keeps on Blessing You :))

    ReplyDelete