Friday, November 5, 2010

F.R.I.E.N.D.S ( 2 Down... 8 More to Go)

All you guys might be wondering wassup with the title... Countless of my friends yelling 'How rude Rashmi'... Hey chill guys.. Its nothing remotely to do with u... its just that i have been watching back to back series of F.R.I.E.N.D.S ... Season 1 and Season 2 down in 2 days... Cool naa... And i finally concluded... I love Ross... I simply love the guy ;)



And their Theme song...

So no one told you life was gonna be this way
Your job's a joke, you're broke, your love life's D.O.A.
It's like you're always stuck in second gear
When it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year, but

I'll be there for you
(When the rain starts to pour)
I'll be there for you
(Like I've been there before)
I'll be there for you
('Cause you're there for me too)

You're still in bed at ten and work began at eight
You've burned your breakfast so far, things are going great
Your mother warned you there'd be days like these
But she didn't tell when the world has brought you down to your knees

No one could ever know me, no one could ever see me
Seems you're the only one who knows what it's like to be me
Someone to face the day with, make it through all the rest with
Someone I'll always laugh with
Even at my worst, I'm best with you

Yeah!

It's like you're always stuck in second gear
When it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year

I'll be there for you
(When the rain starts to pour)
I'll be there for you
(Like I've been there before)
I'll be there for you
('Cause you're there for me too)


Crazy group arent they... But Love their life...


Each Character is unique... Ok lets start with the guyss... Hmm... Ok Ok... Ladies first....
Freaky Monica (Reminds me of my maa)... Beautiful Raechal (Damn i am jelous of her... she gets to be with Ross)... Singer Phoeebee... ( Smelly Cats song rocks though) ...



Phew finally the guys turn... Ross (Hmm... speechless) ... Chandlar (Damn he is funny)... Joel (Though dumb his looks could just kill you) ...

Watching them over and over for so many years just tells me that friends indeed need not fit into you box... they can be really different....


They can freak out at times.... Ouchhh


They might have hobbies they are not good at.... like singing...but you got to bear with their hidden talent because they are your friends...(some talents are better hidden though) .... Dare not say it aloud... you do that and you are a dead meat... ;)


They indeed give you your space you see ...


                         They do cross mountains to just make sure you are fine..


                                      First child in the group is oh so lucky :)


   Oh Dont worry... second and third kids are equally lucky and all set to be pampered ;)


             A warm hug from a friend in crisis just sets everything right :)


  Woha! At times this hug can be scary... Friends can be tagged as being 'Gay'... Poor Joey and Chandlar ;) ..But who cares.. ;)





Friends can end up finding their life partners in each other... :)

     At times life can go 'Black and White' ... But with friends around... who cares...


At times just playing simple game which makes abslutely no sense with friends sounds fun ... ignore the funny expressions they are holding right now... its common with these guys ;)

Who needs a pastor while making your wedding vows... when a friend can be right there to make this event happen ;)


                 At times they indeed can act a little scary... oops... i mean crazy...


When you are out there... when no one there to cheer you up... you know your friends would do ... they would be definetly be there for you ;)


With friends with you, your 30th Birthday also looks like your 18th birthdayy... (Remember the episode where Joey freaks out when he turns 30 )



:) Thanks my friends for being goofy... you guys rock...

Love you all....

Cheers,
Rashmi

PS- Sorry... got to get back.. season 3 to begin you see... ;) .... All are invited though ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment