Monday, November 29, 2010

To Bring You Back Home...



Me to my Lord...

I leave each morning,
To embrace the day,
Day starts fine,
With the rush oh so divine…

I see people running,
People on planes,
People on trains,
People in the cars...

A million smiles,
A zillion frowns,
So many streets,
So many towns …

So many chances,
To lose myself,
So many more,
To find myself…

But only with you,
I can be the me,
The Me that no one judges,
Me who is oh so free…

I reach my office,
Good mornings I hear,
Few smiles, most devoid of glee,
Most drowned in lappy you see…

I close my eyes,
Asking you to make it good,
Devoid of tension,
As life actually should be….

Issue mails I see,
Feels nothing to me,
As life issues are so much,
Work issues feel null to me…

In life’s stage,
I am standing all alone,
In the spotlight,
I am talking aloud…

Are u in the crowd,
Are you looking at me?
Just letting me know from far,
That I am not alone you see…



Lord to Me...

When you are lost,
Nowhere to go,
Heart has this weird load,
Don’t give up,
As you are not alone,
Coz I am there,
To bring you back home…


You took a chance,
You dared to cross the line,
I know some told words,
That was oh so unkind,
Don’t believe them,
Coz I am always here
To bring you home…


Hearts do break,
Tears always fall,
The world is turning and you are learning
What matters most of all?
That you are not alone,
Coz I am always here
To bring you home…


Dare to dream again,
Be all that you can be,
Don’t worry even if you fall,
As you don’t fall alone,
What matters the most is,
I am always here,
To bring you back safe home…

______________________Rashmi(29th November, 2010)

1 comment: