Saturday, July 10, 2010

Signing Off …


Well guys,

My last write is here today… Long one though…

P.S: If you have the patience to read… Then please proceed :)





Signing Off …

Words, was never ace with it,
Where and when it started, I wonder as I sit,
Countless thoughts in lightning speed,
Crossed my mind, indeed :)

Why poets write I often thought,
So much to say, so they pen down the lot,
Moments those touch their soul,
Moments that makes them whole…

Journey started half decade ago you know,
My first poem was a nightmare for me to show,
But people loved the write,
They lied thru their teeth, I knew that night :) :) :)

Sorry… Can’t stop smiling on the first few comments I had received …

Comment 1: Nice one … But does it rhyme?
Comment 2: Why did you make me read this…? Tell me my crime ;)
Comment 3: Hmm… Hmm… Hmm… Deep thought … Hmm… Can you explain please ;)
Comment … n: Wow… Hope this is first and last one… I can now rest in peace… Lol…

P.S: Kidding…


Penned down …  

Thoughts on my life and yours,
Thoughts on all unsaid fears,
Moments when it rained,
That left me completely drained…

Thoughts never thought about,
Thoughts that had kept us caught,
Moments that touched me for a while,
Moments that made me smile…

Also penned down …

Days of … Oh the loss,
Days when life did go for a toss,
Moments when my loved ones were sad,
Moments when someone somewhere died…

Untrue emotions were also seen in my write,
I want to confess this tonight,
But am still not connected to those poems somehow,
But am glad you loved them too, why, I wanna know now…

Pranks, sarcasm, fun … did touch that zone,
Moments that set my lives tone,
People who had to bear my sarcasm did want to scream,
They would not request any more poems in their weirdest dream …


Hmm… Penned down …

When the best answer was silence,
When I wanted to live the untrue trance,
When there was no one around to share,
When I was scared to show how much I care…

When friends ...you had fallen apart,
When I thought my words might just mend your broken heart,
When people around you were all cold,
When you realized people can be two fold…

When you were going through intense pain,
When I thought my writes will help you breath again,
When I wanted to tell you there is a second chance,
When I wanted you to dance … Always hoped you dance

Before departing all I wanna say is:

Life is too short to live with any regret,
Live all surprises it offers, be all set,
This poetic journey was beautiful… don’t ask why,
Finally I bid my writes, with this write… a Goodbye … :)

Signing Off …
_________________________________Rashmi(10th July,2010)

5 comments:

  1. n wht were u thinking gal... dont u even dare think like this everrr... Keep writing alwayz :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Odd that you should cease,
    Writing with such ease,
    Words that beautifully capture,
    Moments of every nature!

    Who do you think will be at loss,
    If the pen you just toss??
    A silent reader, open admirer,
    Or the one you see in the mirror!

    Moments - to mould will continue,
    into memories of every hue,
    If memories taught one thing ever..
    It is to never say never!!

    Inspiration will continue to beckon,
    And hope you'll at the time reckon,
    Writing is probably better..
    It could become an encouraging letter!

    Not sure if i've been able,
    To persuade you to be stable,
    In writing & stopping not..
    For reasons that mean naught!

    Decisions are sometimes hasty..
    And this is particularly nasty!!
    But then hope it isn't one..
    Of the kind that's cast in stone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Chrys :)

    Indeed i had taken a hasty decision... I am on :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Anuya....

    Yeah madam... i know u guys will personally kill me if i dont take my words back ;)

    ReplyDelete