Friday, January 21, 2011

Back Yaaronn

Back Yaaronn_____

So , the last time I wrote something here , was a time when dinosaurs used to prance around the earth... or something nonsense had really breathed on this blog… Ok , that’s a slight exaggeration about the extent of my absence , but you get the drift… Struck by an acute case of ‘I miss her , around a dozen guys all over the country have killed themselves , another seven are being rushed to hospital as we speak , and I can’t even count the ones who are out on Friday Nite shopping for nylon ropes and rat poison pills right now . But here I am , so chill , breathe and smile , for I am still single and confused…

Anyways , a lot of water has flown under the bridge since I last wrote ( I know , my usage of English idioms is exemplary . Zabardast. )…

Clock strikes 12 as I write this blog… Don’t worry guys for a change I left at 6 PM today after almost a month…. And enjoyed Bowling followed by dinner with my friends…. Mann wat an end to a good week… Well finally after a really long long time I can say… “Kya badhyaa week thaa yaar”… I don’t say workload was any less but yaa much much organized… at times client ko bhi sunanaa padta hai boss… ;)

Yeah my client did call me in the midst of my partying mood… But listening to the surrounding noise all he said was, “Guess ur traveling… I wanted to have a meeting… but thik chee… Monday we shall talk ;) “… phew…

I knew I needed a break from office and an urgent trip to Mauritius the moment I re-read my previous post related to my wrk frustations. It looked like it had been typed by a girl aggressive enough to make Andrew Symonds look like a messenger of peace with a couple of white doves perched on his shoulders ….

Btw good good walla newss… my vacation leaves for this year got approved…with “NO” negotiations with my manager… yeah she is a sweetheart… Ding Dang Dang Ding… phew Almost 10 days off… For the first time I have taken a leave with ‘0’ plans… really… at times ist fun naa “NOT” planning few things… just going wth the flow… ;)

Bakki kya… Mom dad outta Mumbai…. Kaha… manglore yaaar… that’s the only place you will find them if not Mumbai …. Yeah indeed it should have been a hard week managing home + office… but with a bro like mine… well indeed a sweetheart…. No no seriously.. . hamesha mazaak nahi karti hun yaar…. Not being sarcastic at all… indeed week was busy… but yet gr8…

Weekend is gonna be fun …. My friends have come down from outta India… its gonna be a good good walla get together mann… “Dhobighat” movie plan on the chart…..bakki 26th jan holiday next week… and from 28th me on vacations…. Feels like heaven… :)

Chaloo… let me rhyme few lines here …

At times its easy to live each day,
One at a time in every way,
Forget all worries for a moment or so,
You will miss these moments spent in tensions later yaaron…

Whoa ! Chill Yaaro . There was a bunch of really verbal Punjabi dogs right outside my window at 1 in the morning , and since they wont let me sleep , decided to see if I can rhyme words . So chill . It takes something as grave as back to back screenings of Karz and Phoonk to depress me . And all the angry guys commenting here , You are always fun to have around …

Cheers,
Rashmi

No comments:

Post a Comment