Sunday, January 2, 2011

Few Clicks of 2010


2010 Started off with my last few days in LnT... "Notice Period" chalu tha :) ... Last Moments ...

Me and Anuya...


My Cublicle Mates in LnT...Parag AKA Manager and Sameer :)



Black Day... People in Black ;) Yo!


All Smiling :)


My Farewell in LnT... Last Day :(


Last Pic I clicked before leaving my cubicle :(


New Turn... Teradata...


Joined Teradata ... 2nd March 2010 :)


My Office Building... :)


Visapur Treck at Teradata



Start of the Treck ;)


The Trio ;)


Rancho and Me... Cheers ;)

I try to work... At times.. But At times... just TP ;)



Independence Day Special... And the winner is "Sameer "

Walk time after lunch



The Gujju hote hue bhi Non Gujju - Milin ;)



Bowling ;)... Itna bura bhi nai khelti.. size pe mat jaoo ;)



Inital days in Teradata


Ranchos Last day :(

Farewell Card for Rancho (Sameer and my creation)


My Teradata Gang ;)


Celebrations...


Sonia and me... Get together on rakshabandhan ;)

My sweet bro... Teju... :)


Wah Wah :)


Komal's Bday


My Mahila Mandal :)


Author signing her book ;)


Aks Bday :)


Pehchaan Kaun ;)



Saums Wedding



Diwali Celebration in Teradata


McCain Project's Party


Laxmi Madams Bday :).. Ab tho choc de do madam ;)


Client Party



Team lunch... Bakwaas Saffron Spice food though ;)




Hehe... No Comments ;)


With Gauzz :)



"LnT" and "Teradata" Get Together after almost a Year



X-LnT Infoknights :)

At Hiranandani

Aaronnnnnnnnnnnn


Confused Guys ;)



Saurabhhh


Vishal, Mufid, Tanwani, Aaronnn



Mere Do Anmol Ratan... Raam Lakhan ;)


TP in Meetings



My Client...

LoL...


Trying hard to Work ;)


Christmas Tree in Teradata



Miss You All :) ... Indeed we all Rock ;)


9 comments:

  1. Nice Compilation Waste :)

    An Year in Photographs...
    Good Thought...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oye tune to apni FAREwell ke pics se mujhe hi hata diya :P

    Now thats what i call not being Fare, Oops Fair ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ HP...

    Nah re... maine kaha hataaayaa... U had left before my Farewell remember... The pic i have posted is the one clicked late in the office after my "Exit Interview"

    ReplyDelete
  4. @HP...

    :) Indeed.. After browsing thru all the pics I now know its time to digitize them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pics ;)
    --> ur follower

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice one ponniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. u look so different in some of the pics.. almost unrecognizable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Chrys...

    Diffrent in a good or a bad way ;)

    ReplyDelete