Saturday, January 29, 2011

Technically "Alive"

This Goes to All my Friends... Sorry for being Off Track...




Technically “Alive” …

Feels heaven typing in this blog all over again… not sure if you guys share the mutual feeling ;) … or ur hearts are just yelling… “Wapis aagayi… We thought she is gone for good” …

Now, I really would like to provide a set of fully furnished apartments to homeless Spider someday, but for now, I request Mr. Spider and his family to vacate the cobwebs threading through this blog, for I am clearing them…

Yeah all… Technically “I am alive”…

Last 2 weeks udd hi gayee… with mom dad not around… Plus work load of mine which would officially rate me as the only girl who works in double shift… with no shift allowance… no awesome salary… yeah just client appreciation mails that keeps her going…. Damnn…

One sad part of these 2 weeks was that my vacations got reduced… 6 days se 3 days karwa diya client nee… damnn… my manager said try working late so that the client does not cancel the other three days… I gave her the look that said…. “C’mom… get real… there are only 24 hours in a day… and I am already working from 9 am to 11 pm” …

To top it I asked for 10 resources for my project… my director did give me in one go… but I was so shocked… resources from Teradata (Philippines)… mann… now 3 time zone main kaam karna padega… India Canada And Philippines… And to top it they expect me to fly to Philippines and give them KT… Phew… Forget lets just dump the work topic…

Let’s start with word of apology… I am not good with apologies... But let me give it a shot...mann I will soon be given an award for maximum “Sorry’s” said… Well this apology goes to all my friends with whom I talk on daily basis and haven’t been able to be on track with that …. So Sorry Manju, Sorry Rancho, Sorry Maddu, Sorry Chrys … Indeed have been off track lately... …

Being a movie freak… guess what I haven’t watched a single movie in the last 2 weeks… I know I know… don’t repeat that… I am already on this guilt trip…

Although there is no denying that the “Dilli Dilli” track from “No One Killed Jessica has completely captured my heart . Although as per my colleagues , carrying it as my ring tone is not a very helpful tool to climb the corporate ladder . I am told that ki Rashmi , corporate world mein , you need to have more distinguished ringtones . You know , something more smooth and definitely English ... And if the lyrics are along the lines of ‘My boss looks like a cross between Leo Di Caprio and Brad Pitt’ , he would surely be happier during your appraisal… But who cares… I love the Dilli Song…

Doubt:

At times these techies make me feel like we belong to some diffrent planet or something  or we belong to some diffrent species...by including the words "CORPORATE WORLD" in most of their converations... Is it something as always I alone feel or you guys feel the same ;)... Vote now... ;)

And , one movie which I am looking forward to is ‘Dil Tho Baccha Hai Ji’ … With all its colorful promos and catchy music , I am all geared up with my popcorn bag… Please don’t say it’s a “Flop”… Because come wat may I am going ;)

But seriously man , I missed talking to you guys . Kya din the na wo bhee….oye hoye , sentimental na ho Kakke , what I mean is that it is so comforting talking to people who can not reply immediately… you can just go on and on u see ;)

So now that the cobwebs have cleared up a bit and the spider family has gone to court , ( man , I am reminded of those hindi fillum scenes where the builder comes in to “Basti Khaali Karane ke liye” ) , I think I will try to utilize my Sunday after this public apology is personal apology... Time to call my friends now.... Cya 


_________________________Rashmi(30th January, 2011)

PS: Btw mom and dad back home…. Yupieee… its such an awesome feeling you get up in the morning and to see your mom right in front of you smiling…. : ) ...

Btw I got to give you all a great news… Nahh not now… All you single guys don’t worry I am not getting married… Stay Tuned…. Jaldii hi good news reveal karungii ;)

2 comments:

  1. Apology Accepted :)

    Kya natanki hai re tu Apology and all

    Nd ha good news may b nxt blog mught come straight from Philippines :)

    Awaiting the shocker

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Maddu...

    lol....nautankii tho main hun hi... ismain koi shaq nahi ;)...

    Nah re Philippines is not the place for me ;)... I have managed to convince the management to get those guys to india...

    Shocker.... nahh... as i said .."STAY TUNED"

    ReplyDelete