Wednesday, December 22, 2010

2010 – And its Tamacha’s… Oops… Learning’s...



2010 – And its Tamacha’s… Oops… Learning’s...

Year of learning’s you can say… So time for LMR ( Last Minute Revision dude) … All techies know this term for sure… LMR notes se hi tho engineering pass ki hai yaar… warnaa hum aur engineer… haha… In my dreams ;)

So, what this year brought in… Bundles of surprises… yeah and how can I miss those shocks… Ouchh !!!

^^ Did learn that Love at times happens when you let go of yourself for once … But also happens in letting go the same person with immense calmness…

^^ Riches are not just found in the bank balance we have today… But also in the debris of the past… Also when you just go on….on an unknown path…

^^ Owe my debt to all those who loved and hated me… all who believed in the light inside me when I was clinging in darkness… To all those who loved me when I was lost and was in the mission of self-search…

^^ Some broke me into zillion pieces… but other million hands also rebuilt me…

^^ So many stood by me… bore the brunt of my frustrations…

^^ Few pains I inherited… some I lived… many I borrowed…

^^ Silence at times makes the loudest noise they say… ( Kaun They.. me re… hehe) one time lover of silence had become someone who just couldn’t stand silence… but as the year is ending… m loving the silence all over again… ;)

^^ The only person you can truly rely on in your thick and thin times is “God”…

^^ It’s never too late to come back home… Your family is the best place you can find peace… so this girl who earlier lived with the thought every evening that said “ Oh God… why do I have to go back home” … now lives with the thought “Finally I am back home” :)

^^ Blessed with loads of friends… Friends lift up your spirits when your down… true… 10/10… But at times few of them do pull you down too… At times its better to wean away from them when you yourself are trying to get up… there is nothing wrong to take a kitkat break… you get up… get well spiritually… then you can lift up your friends too … or else both will fall badly…

^^ Year that doubled the number of my loved ones… few left me… few I left… For good…

^^ Year of “Oscillations” … Oscillations between past and future… Humans after all… yeah also realized that indeed I am a human… kya kare… mom calls me “Good for nothing”… Dad calls me “Spoilt brat”… and bro calls me “ Duffer” … I believe I am all of the three… but above all I am a human… galtiyaan ho jaati hai boss… so sab bhool gayi...so sab maaf kar daala… aur sabko maaf kar daalaa… jaooo simran jeelo apni zindagi ;) … hehe… DDLJ ka dialogue I guess ;)

So “Tamachaas” of 2010 mast the… waiting for more in 2011… yaar… khud ki galtiyon se seekhnee ka jo mazza hai who kissi aur kii galtiyoon se seekhne main nahi hai… I trulyyy believe in this ;) …

So, Make your “Own” mistakes… and try and be “innovative” all you techies... here at least…. Same same galtiyaan mat karoo… har baar nai waali … hehehe...

PS : Alwaidaa… Raat ke 12 baj rahe hai… oye sona hai yaar… nite shift allowance nahi mil raha “Naahi mujhe naahi mere kalam ko “ oops ... i mean mere lappy ko….

Goshh… wats up with the hindii yaa… sorry… This tells me…. Lights off… Good nite…

Love,
Rashmi

2 comments:

  1. :)
    Nicely Summed up Waste

    The best part that was a highlight for me in this write up was
    "It’s never too late to come back home… Your family is the best place you can find peace… so this girl who earlier lived with the thought every evening that said “ Oh God… why do I have to go back home” … now lives with the thought “Finally I am back home” :)"

    - Happy for you


    And the part that touched in a very very subtle way was
    "Did learn that Love at times happens when you let go of yourself for once … But also happens in letting go the same person with immense calmness…"

    Nice one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know would be too late to comment on this.. but nicely writen .. i could c myself in these words of urs babes.. :) gud one

    ReplyDelete