Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sometimes...

Heyaa,

This is not my compilation for a change... Its by one of the poetess in the poems community on Orkut... Happened to read this one today... lved it.... hence sharing the same.... simple lite poem... :)



Sometimes...

Sometimes, I don't want you to be my hero...
I just want you to be a nice guy I know.

Sometimes, I don't want to rent a romantic comedy...
I just want to get bored flipping channels on TV.

Sometimes, I don't want to be kissed, cuddled, or hugged...
I just want our little fingers interlocked.

Sometimes, I don't want to have meaningful conversations...
I just want to chat; about this and that(!).

Sometimes, I don't want you to call me all day...
I just want you to leave a note that says "I love you today "...

Sometimes, I don't want you to say you're sorry...
I just want you to goofily, reasonlessly, smile at me.

Sometimes, I don't want you to give in to my evening plans for us...
I just want both our plans cancelled, and to sit at home and sulk.

Sometimes, I don't want you to take me out to lavish dinners...
I just want to share leftovers from lunch between us.

Sometimes, I don't want you to tell me you love me...
I just want to know it's too obvious.

Thank you for all our beautiful 'Sometimes' ...

_______________________Cindrella

No comments:

Post a Comment