Saturday, December 18, 2010

Eventful Week


Eventful Week...

Yawwnnn !!!... Yawwwnnn !!!.... Acting karing people… kinda this is normally my state at midnight… but tonight I am all fresh… reason…. Ahh…. Baba night shift affect…

Few events witnessed this week...

Event 1:

Nite Shift Experience… LnT main tho roj ka tha… till 11 PM mind u though… 12 PM tak ka shift first time kia… well… with a client oh so amazing who keeps cribbing about the climate… keeps cribbing about how the proj is the million dollar project.. keeps cribbing about him being away from his wife… to add more cribbing about the fact that his heart just skipped a beat when he came to know that his wife is driving his 3 months old baby these dayss… ;)…. Sacchi mucchi… I am not exaggerating a bit… you can ask my team mates … ;)

But the worst experience was that for the first time my parents made me feel that I am “Girl”…

First reaction of Mom: “Kya… 12 ko akele ghar kaise aayegi?


Me: Mom easy cab book karungii … ( I thought that would be convincing)


Next reaction from Dad: Cab main akeli aayegii… 12 ko who bhi…


Me: Chill na dad… its safe…


Last reaction from Bro: I am sending the driver and my car… Come with him…


Me: Damnn… the conversation ends when bro makes a say…

So in short my clan made me realize that I am a girl and its unsafe to travel at 12… mann kaun bole inn logo ko… call center people have made Mumbai damnn safe yaa…

Nite shift pics... we do work so sincerely... lol..



Event 2:

Nd i did see SAW yesterday...

Not the "see saw" we used to fight over to sit on by 5 year olds during lunch breaks at the playgrounds (well with me I still fight for it… kids don’t let me sit yaa)….i mean i saw the movie "SAW" yesterday….was a bad decision…the movie wasnt bad….dont crucify me now...but u gotta have a frame of mind to watch a movie…my frame of mind was like - " 5 days of night sift and 14 hours of sleep over these 5 days"…so i shud have watched a movie that wudnt have demended an ounce of my battered n bruised cerebral contents...mebbe a jim carrey thing….but i watched SAW….it was a movie which was blood , blown up bodies,shreds of flesh,more blood,psycopaths,guns,and more blood….n i being a person who feels dizzy at the sight of blood in real life ( yeah , thats true… and I had one time dream to be a doctor… heheh) , had to look away from the screen at times…so i gotta watch some bubbly movie now to make up fr this blunder of mine….wait , ill send out a request over the LAN network rite now….yea….done...

Event 3:

After zillion ultimatums from my manager I finally made up my mind to give Teradata Level 1 certification… people if anyone have dumps please share yaa… I promise I will be good to you in the blog someday… ok today itself… pakka walla promise…

Mann I believe after engg days it was the first weekend I spent studying… mom was shocked.. dad was shocked… bro was shocked… kaamwalli was shocking… I was shocked ;) …. Hehe… but I managed to compete 70% of the portion… 30% tomm… pakkaa ;)… But it feels good when you do something so dedicatedly for someone … mind you not for yourself… for someone else.. in my case for my manager… so that it will be easy for him to give me appraisal… I mean good appraisal without any hiccups …. Hehe.. I know I am generous… kya kare.. bachpan se hi aisii hun ;) …

Event 4 :

And ive been reading blogs...its cool...just looking at the way different people have different lives n different ways of thinking…some are grumbling, some are excited…some ae sad…some are funny…IIM students….bored housewives….teenage girls...software programmers….CAT aspirants….music freaks….IIT geeks….sometimes it feels a waste of time reading all this but it kinda puts my own life in perspective , just to realize that there are so many people and viewpoints out there, n im just one of them…helps one break free of the "im-the-centre-of-world" viewpoint ;) … again see I am so humble…. Khund ki lene ke bhi ek mauka nahi chodati… so guys it’s not just you always ;)

Event 5:

ive been thinking lately...thinking about the concept of success...Am I on the right track ? will I be a success ? Am I moving towards that stage when I will be called a "successful" girl ?

My mom just made me realize yesterday that my neighbour who is 30 year old girl has bought her own flat… so there … I just concluded… as per my counter parts… I am not successful yet… Flat it is… that will make me successful… ;)

wait . isnt there like a common definition of success which has been laid down by society and all of us will be termed successful when we meet the parameters laid down there ? we dont have our own concept of success at all…I want an easy life , but i will be successful if im working my ass off at some I bank in new york…wait,this doessnt make sense…I will be "successful" as per society even though im doing something i dont want to…nah,this is wierd…I wanna spend time with my family , but ill b successful when im at a job where i work day in n day out in a different country…this wont do…kids are working crazy to crack CAT bcos its been told to em that they will be successful only if they get into IIMs...a collective common defintion of success has been fed into their brains… Phew…

So I concluded that as per the society I am on my way to be successful.. but from my eye I have more than I could even dream about… Thanks Lord… you made me this way ;) … weirdo I am ;) … small dreams… yet happy ;)

Event 7:

Three of my LnT buddies came down from Delhi just to meet us… for a re-union… Aaron, HP and Manish (Alphabetical order main likha hai… so Manish bura mat maano kii aapka naam last hai ;) )… Cool naa… felt really good… good old LnT days yaad aagayeee… truly… But I could not go with these guys to Alibaug… again for the second time this week I felt bad that I am a Girl :( … koi aur ladki thi hi nahi… or else I would have gone ...:(

Arron shared a video yesterday which sameer had prepared on his farewell... just brought back LnT memories... it was just awesome... Aaron was the first guy to leave LnT from our group and smeers award winning dialouge in front of the managers during his farewell was : " Aaron is the first person leaving... and the series has just begun... ".... Mann.. managers ki shakal dekhnee layak thi..

Event 8 :

Bro bought home a Guitar for Christmas… It was a good surprise... loved it....I know this is something not to be categorized as an "Event"… but I always wanted to have one… bro ka guitar mera guitar.. simple funda ;) ...for a change i am feeling good to be the little "Girl" of my bro;)

PS: Anyway , I need to go now ... Raat ke 1 baj rahe hai mere aaka.. . I know this is not a coherent end ... There are many many events…But oye , I am not a writer yaar… . I just tell you what’s happening with me … Koi itna honest bandi hogi ... ;)


Yawwwnnn…. Yaawwwnn….. No re… no natak this time… genuine walla thaa… finally I am sleepy… Yaawwnn...


Love,
Reshmaa… oopss…Rashmi… told u I am sleepy …. ;)

1 comment:

  1. cool.. so have you started learning to play the guitar now? :) All the best! I'd like to hear a tune or two when I meet you next time! :)

    ReplyDelete