Saturday, June 26, 2010

Color Is Getting Faded...




Color – Called Life : )  


Color Is Getting Faded...


Remember the day I bid you adios,
Knew that day I had my greatest loss,
Moved on, totally changed my pace,
But in this new lane why do I still see your trace...

“Forget him...“was told to me by plenty,
Countless are trying to fill my heart that’s empty,
Smiling again makes me feel so very filthy,
Why thinking about someone else makes me feel all guilty...

Seems just like yesterday that we met,
Smiles all over then and now eyes are wet,
Even though you were the wrong one,
Still feel it was so very right in ton...

Your thoughts still makes my heart skip a beat,
Still wonder why we couldn’t meet,
Looking at your image still makes me smile,
Don’t know why it makes me forget all worries for a while...

Everything’s ended, but I recall the start,
The day when we weren’t apart,
So many emotions inside me set alive,
Your coming in made me simply dance and fly...

Talking to you felt like talking to a part of me,
Nothing to hide, not a bit of uneasiness you see,
And your love was as memorable as your pain,
Still feel that my life without you is a vain...

“Move on... Move on.... “Two words has pissed me totally by now,
Easily I did scream and say “yes I have moved on somehow...”
But met you again in the new lane, my thoughts again went insane,
Felt like those memories passed thru me all over again...

Testing time... I thought had again come and hit me,
This time I thought I will stay still and not flee,
Didn’t let my heart get weak or slip this time,
Though it was right, still feel I have committed a crime...

You were the most beautiful color around me,
So beautiful that my eyes just loved to see,
And now my life is getting alive, it’s no longer jaded,
But the loveliest color is getting faded.... totally faded... 

______________________________________________Rashmi

No comments:

Post a Comment