Thursday, June 24, 2010

To All My Friends :)


Hey All,

This first of all goes to all my friends... I believe all you guys have finally managed to convince me to create my blog.... and finally... all i can say is 'HERE I AM'  :)

Penning down poems is something I have started since past 4 years... So I believe people know me more through my writes... So let me start with sharing a poem which is really dear and near to my heart... Hope you guys enjoy the same...

Cheers :)

 Endless Dance...

Dark was the night,
Dim was the light,
Soft music we could hear,
Hearts hammering with fear...

With bouquet of red roses around,
On your kneels you sat on ground,
“Will you bear me for lifetime “you said with a sigh,
“Oh, Yes...Even after I am dead” was my reply.

I was so unsure if it’s a dream or lies,
Until I saw tears rolling down your eyes,
Holding my hand you lead me to the dance floor,
All we could see was the smile that we wore.

Music led me back in time,
When I thought knowing you was a crime,
Infinite quarrels was so true in our case,
Love was something impossible to trace.

And today we are here,
Away from those times so very near,
Holding hands ... dancing all night,
Hoping time just stops, we knew today it just might.

So many things we wanted to say
Was not coming out that day,
The music, the rhythm seemed just right,
So we kept dancing with hands held tight.

Thought that the music would last forever,
And our love would die never,
But something caused this music to halt,
We had to part though it wasn’t our fault.

After ages we met on the same dance floor,
Looking at each other we couldn’t ask for more,
Guilty feet had lost its rhythm for sure,
And also our love that was so very pure.

I was so unsure as you came up to me again,
Held my hand and took me to the same lane,
“Would you forgive me one last time”, you said with a sigh,
“Time and again until I am dead”, was my reply.

Guilty feet danced again,
We knew that our love wasn’t a vain,
As the music changed we danced away,
And you whispered in my ears “Please This Time Forever U Stay”... 

________________________________________ Rashmi

10 comments:

  1. i din knw u write such naice poems..srsly!!!! chalo its rilly naice,hope to hear more frm u..congrats 4 ths new blog of urs...MY TL Strongest :) (gotto knw one more hidden talent in u)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wish this was an "Endless Poem" :-)) ...

    Would like to compliment the writing of this beautiful thought in poetic style ;-)

    With the ONE in ur arms
    and a dance on floor
    You cannot ask from dreams
    ANYTHING MORE

    Hey Rashmi I would say thanks that u started your blog , the poem was really really sweet. Felt like I just watched a movie while i was reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Runal...

    Hey Team Member... Thanks for the compliments buddy.... indeed lagta hai wrong TECHIE field main aagayi hun ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Pritam

    Remember my last day in LnT... You were one of them who had told me that keep penning... :)... So couldnt miss you to inform that finally my blog is made :)....

    Thanks a lot for ur comments... keep visting the blog... there are countless poems i wll keep uploading :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...

    Waste, tu to chha gayi :)

    No wonders, this one is also as sweet and as soothing as the ones i have read before ...

    Keep up the good work gal ;)
    Reading your write ups is always a pleasure...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rashmi ... that was superb!!
    This is your second poem which I read....
    and let me tell you ... this is n times better than first one...
    mindblowing ... keep writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Sauabh ...

    Arreee Wahh !!! ... Kya baat hai sirji.... aapne mere poem ki taarifff ki... ;) .... hehe.. chalo for a change main bhi Thanks bol hi deti hun waste ;)... THANKS :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations for starting this blog...finally...
    m really happy..
    To add to that this poem is also very nice as ur other ones..keep writting..all the best..:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Anshi...

    Thanks a lot dear :)

    ReplyDelete