Thursday, June 24, 2010

Why Do You Still Cross My Mind ...



This write is dedicated to all 'SO CALLED BUSY TECHIES' who kinda have drowned in work load ... But here is the Catch... 'Intentionally drowned in work load' ... with the aim to forget their past... Its high time to face the past.... and move on :)



Why Do U Still Cross My Mind...

You were the one, simply the one I thought,
Your words were what my mind always caught,
With your presence I had noting to fear,
Though you were far away, I felt u so very near...

Some are indeed destined to separate we know,
Aware of this fact, I was all set to face this blow,
Tried hard to hold on, but things simply slipped away,
Moving on was the only way out, is what people had to say...

Entering the corporate jungle was bliss,
Drowned in work load I didn’t get time to miss,
Moving up the ladder, I did let everything go for a toss,
Now I have everything, I feel like I am the boss...

Busy life indeed helps us forget the past,
But little did I realize that it’s my loved ones I lost,
In the race of running away from you,
I am standing all alone now; my people I just can’t view...

Quite times are the moments I fear,
As it brings back your thoughts so very near,
Keep telling myself that I aint missing you at all,
But I know that it’s still you who can trigger my hearts call...

In your world I have no meaning they say,
So rude of them but its true in every possible way,
Frozen heart, frozen tears, is all that I can see,
Failed to bridge the distance so now I just wanna flee...

“Don’t wait for me”, your words I remember now for a while,
But just can’t help it, your thoughts still make me smile,
Answer to one question I have yet to find,
Why on earth... Why do you still cross my mind?

----------------------------------- Rashmi (7th September, 2008)

No comments:

Post a Comment