Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hard To Believe, But God Still Believes In You...


God ... One person who has become Alien in our world ... But the best part is inspite of our behaviour He is not mad at us... But guess wat... he is madly in love with us :) ... Hard to believe.... Strange na... But so very true.... :) 



Hard To Believe, But God Still Believes In You...


Lord, I have moved so far away,
Millions miles is what it feels today,
Totally agree it was my choice,
To become worldly and ignore Your voice...

Lord, am finding it so hard to pray,
Falling short of words, don’t know what to say,
Completely lost, don’t know where to start,
With so much guilt and pain in my heart...

Lord, its indeed hard for me to see,
All the plans you have for me,
Knowing all this I will still trust in you,
And start looking at things from your view...

Lord, I know you were looking down the water line,
Well aware of what I was thinking all the time,
Deserted you, was moving towards something new,
But you waited for me to be there when I get blue...

Lord, I know my love for you did change,
But you’re the same yesterday and even today, strange...
All I ask you is just give me one more chance,
This time I will be with you whatever be the circumstance...

Well people must tell you...

God is watching over you,
This fact is known by very few,
If you think He will leave you as you left Him,
Think again, as he will be there even when you’re dim...

He sees you dancing in the moon light,
He is always there with open arms to hold you tight,
Though it’s really hard to believe,
In spite of all our sins God still believes in you ...


------------------------------------------------------------ Rashmi (1st August, 2008)

No comments:

Post a Comment